Running for the 9th
As many of you already know, the city of Clifton was recently re-districted into the 9th Congressional District. Five other Passaic County towns were also placed into the 9th District (Paterson, Passaic,Hawthorne, Prospect Park and Haledon).
With all of the drama surrounding the Democratic primary, the republicans of Clifton can take comfort in knowing that there is a Republican candidate who lived in Clifton for over 10 years and who is running for the GOP nod to face off against the winner of (Bill) Pascrell/(Steven) Rothman. I am that candidate and I am asking you to vote for me on June 5.
As Ronald Reagan said on the night he won the nomination to run for President in 1980, “My fellow citizens, the American people are not going to accept the notion that we can only make a better world for others by moving backwards ourselves.” I totally agree. Do you?
By way of introduction, my name is Blase Billack. I am a doctor of toxicology and a breast cancer researcher. I work as a professor at one of the largest Catholic universities in America. I am married with two children and I am proud to be a Republican. Republicans share a community of values; values which include family, hard work, charity, patriotism, and respect for human dignity.
I am 39 years old and have been a Republican since I was 18 years old. As your representative, I pledge to keep America strong and to:
* Stand up against the White House’s attack on our religious freedoms.
* Stand up against the unconstitutional mandates of the President and his attacks on our liberties.
* Fight for a stable banking sector and for effective tax reform.
* Implement a long term plan to deal with flooding.
* Repeal, or if not possible, reform Obamacare! Who better than a scientist and breast cancer researcher to understand the impact of this monster bill?
* Say no to the federal funding of emergency contraception and abortion.
* Defend the 2nd amendment.
* Say yes to the oil pipeline from Canada, which will create thousands of jobs in our country!
* Say no to a weak America resulting from a strong China. Let’s bring manufacturing back here.. toPassaic County and the rest of our state!
* Stand up to Big Pharma when necessary, such as when it decides to discontinue life saving medications without warning.
* Say no to Congressional pay raises until unemployment drops below 6 percent.
Keep America strong! Please cast your vote for me, Blase Billack, in the June 5 Republican primary! God bless you and God bless New Jersey! To contact me, email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or log onto: www.blasebillack.blogspot.com. The year has finally arrived when we vote out the long term incumbents and vote in someone willing to fight for Clifton. Let’s do it – together!
Dr. Blase Billack
Congressional hopeful, 9th CD of N.J.